The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Suspension Trauma Safety Strap was designed to help a worker overcome the potential negative health impacts of suspension trauma (otherwise known as Orthostatic Intolerance). This condition can occur when a person remains suspended at height (after a fall) for even short periods of time. Suspension in a harness may cause blood to pool in the veins of the legs which can result in unconsciousness; if not rescued promptly, serious injury or death may occur.
• Attaches to almost any harness
• Fast and easy installation
• Extremely compact and lightweight design
• Simple and fast zipper style deployment
• Continuous loop design
• In-field re-settable design